- Our Salesforce is the leader of CRM. We have more than 150,000 customers and millions of users, and all of them wanted basically one simple thing: a new, more modern user experience. We have listened to, studied, and considered all of the feedback, and put together a completely new CRM experience that is going to accelerate adoption and value for every Salesforce customer and end user.
- Our Salesforce Training has the launched by a not just about new fonts and colors and icons. The more than a refreshed user interface. The Lightning Experience is a completely new Salesforce and a completely new way to sell. It’s a re-imagined platform designed to maximize sales rep productivity, complete with analytics and in-line intelligence that will drive sales precision.The Salesforce has Lightning Experience has been a multi-year mission for Salesforce. We started with the Salesforce1 Mobile Apps, and its underlying Lightning framework, both of the foundation to re-imagine our desktop experience.
Feature Development Using Salesforce Faster Advantages : -
- We are the asking to back in 1999, but had all of the technology available we have today, What CRM would we build?” The result is Lightning. It’s not just a great new user experience. It’s also packed with new features to help you sell faster, work more productively, and make better decisions.
- Our Salesforce Training is a Google Slides will be enhanced with Salesforce IQ CRM, our smart, out-of-the-box sales solution tailored for SMBs. We are the connect with Slides and Salesforce IQ CRM, reports and insights from Salesforce IQ CRM can be pushed into Slides with the click of a button.
- Our Salesforce is the first time, and you’ll be able to quickly create data-enriched presentations and easily bring together data and insight, such as prospect engagement levels or week over week lead-gen results to right within Slides.
- Our Salesforce Training in Chennai has the Salesforce IQ for Sheets is now live on all Salesforce IQ orgs. Salesforce IQ for Slides and Salesforce for Sheets will be available the second half of 2016.
- Stay tuned for more integrations from Salesforce and Google in the future.